Friday, January 16, 2009

Don't Drink the Kool-Aid... I already did!


So I did something last night that I thought I would never do, I installed iTunes on my computer! Can you believe that? I got sucked in, I couldn’t help it! It has some cool features. We will see how it goes. I like it so far, it might be a bad thing though, it gives be direct access to purchase music! I am usually pretty good about controlling my entertainment purchases (This does not include my DVD addiction). I know that as soon as some people read this post they will have to gloat, but I am a big boy, I can take it! I do have to say one thing; don’t expect me to run out to my nearest Apple Store and start purchasing overpriced computers and other devices. I am happy to stick with my PC. So until next time, I am sipping the Kool-Aid and loving it!

6 comments:

  1. The sip will soon turn into a gargle which will morph into a gulp which will then turn into a guzzle which in no time turns into an IV drip.

    Welcome to the dark side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't do it....you took the first bite of the Apple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travis you have a blog! We will invite u to ours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Travis! Apple products are okay...as long as I don't have to purchase them and as long as I can use them effectively from my PC. Thankyouverymuch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is me trying my hardest not to hate on you for not cluing me in to your new blog. Consider yourself blogstalked by the Brans. Deal with it. (Insert 2 snaps).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to i-Tunes (and blogging too)! I loooove my i-tunes. Don't think I'll ever buy a CD again...

    ReplyDelete