Monday, January 5, 2009

Some things never change


Today I watch a group of “grown” men play Disney Monopoly. As I listened to them discuss the intricacies of the game and arguing about the characters of their choice, I realized that some things never change; they just move a little faster! These men commented on how fast the game was progressing and I commented back that they were not 10 years old and didn’t have to fight about everything. Boy was I wrong. It was not 5 minutes later and they were making shady deals with each other, trading properties under the table and all the other things I remember doing as a kid. I chuckled to myself and thought “fuel for my blog.” A special thanks to the missionaries for inspiring this post!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't think Missionaries could play board games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother stole $500s from the bank and I still beat him at that game. I'm unstoppable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I always threw the game so that it could just...be...over.

    ReplyDelete